EFBLU European Tour 3: Empark (Lisbon, Portugal)
13 June 2019 /
13 June 2019 /
ABOUT THE COMPANY
PepsiCo belongs to the American corporation founded in 1989 under the name of Pepsi-Cola, with a portfolio of food and beverages.
In Romania, it has been present since 2004 with the acquisition of the leader in the Star Foods potato chips market. The Pepsi-Cola brand has been present in Romania since 1965, with other well-known brands being Pepsi, Gatorade, Prigat, 7up, Rockstar, Mirinda, Lipton, Evervess Doritos, Star and Lay's.
ABOUT THE TEAM
With a consistent long-term activity, the team joined the elite football league for companies in Bucharest (Romania) - “Liga Companiilor” (Companies League) – this year and achieved the following results:
- champion of 2B.Liga (3rd level, 4 teams)
- champion of 2.Liga-Tour (qualification tournament, 16 teams)
- just qualified to the semifinals of the promotion play-off for 1.Liga 2019/2020
* the best game of the season, an 8-5 win over Concelex in the final of 2.Liga-Tour, came 3 days before departure to Madrid.
ABOUT THE MEMBER LEAGUE
The remarkable “Football for Companies” organization offers high-quality competitions for 6-a-side teams played on natural and AstroTurf pitches. The main ones are:
- the only competitions played in a league system during the official calendar year (Companies League - Bucharest)
- the longest-running tournament organized in the last 12 years (Constructors Cup - Bucharest)
- summer tournament at the Black Sea, in the historic maritime fortress Callatis (Companies Superleague - Mangalia)
- festive tournament for the National Day in December (United Cup - Bucharest)
* Updated information about team, photos and videos can be found on the website and social media of Liga Companiilor:
|Gabriel-Cătălin Dumitrache - Captain|