European Football Business Leagues United is very happy to announce that the Latvian capital of Riga will host the first tournament from the cycle "EFBLU European Tour"! The event will be organized by Latvijas korporatīvā sporta turnīru asociācija and will take place in the Elektrum Olympic Centre on Saturday, 5th May 2018!
The tournament will be open to all corporate teams from the EFBLU member leagues and we warmly invite all of you to participate in this great event. For the moment we can share the following details:
- 6-a-side teams (5+1)
- artificial grass
- shoes with metal studs are not allowed
- 4 pitches, size of each pitch 45m x 25m
- goals size 3m x 2m
- ball size 5
- 2 referees per game
- teams can register minimum 10 and maximum 14 players for the tournament
- each team can have maximum 2 players who are not employees of the company they represent and these players cannot be professional football, futsal or indoor football players
- games will be streamed on facebook live
- medical support provided
- water and snacks provided
Tournament format and length of the games will be determined once we confirm the number of participating teams.
The EFBLU European Tour 1 particiaption fee is 120 EUR per team and teams will have to cover their transport and accommodation costs. Local tournament organizers Latvijas korporatīvā sporta turnīru asociācija will help the participants with the accommodation and transport in Riga. Furthermore, they will arrange city sightseeing, business meeting with local companies, press conference and party with an award ceremony.
Further details will be announced soon!
For more information you can contact your business league and:
Local organizers Sergei Shegolev and Aleksej Kolesnikov - firstname.lastname@example.org
EFBLU President Pawel Dimow - email@example.com